Airless spraying

After sandblasting service the surface is cleaned and rugged. Depended on a different requirements there exist several levels of rugged surfaces. An ideal defense from the corrosion 70% guarantees correct preparing of the surface and the rest 30% - used painting materials’ quality and their painting ways. Airless spraying is one of the methods of painting the surfaces when the aggregate itself do not consume the air, unlikely other painting pistols. It sucks the painting material itself and then sprays out. Mentioned airless spraying aggregate’s performance can rise up to a 2500 sq. m. per day and the expenditure of painting materials usage can reach 25 liter per hour. Our firm owns four units of the same aggregate, which we successfully use inside and outside of the reservoirs, long pipes, hydro stations’ shields and other capacitive jobs.